Saturday, January 27, 2007

Welcome to Immaculate Infection!

Welcome to the on-line home of "Immaculate Infection." Immaculate Infection is a column I have been writing for the past eight months or so. It appears in a free weekly publication here in Chico, California called the Synthesis. Over the course of writing this column I have been asked on occasion how people could view my column on-line. Until now there was no way to do this. But from here on out I will be posting my column each week onto this blog.

Please note that what will be appearing here are the unedited versions of my columns. In some cases this may be better and in others you may notice typographical errors and problems that likely did not appear in the print edition. Any errors are my own.

In addition to the weekly columns I write for the Synthesis I will also be able to publish other thoughts and comments that for whatever reason would not fit into the weekly publications format.

Finally one of the great things about this blog is that it is very easy for you the reader to make comments whenever you feel so inspired. I welcome any and all comments.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,

Bob Howard

No comments: