Friday, August 7, 2009

Crappy Neighbors...


I have some crappy neighbors right now. I'll go into more detail later. They aren't the worst neighbors I've ever had, but they probably are in the top 5. Anyway, in pondering these crappy neighbors I started thinking back through all the different places I have lived and all the crappy neighbors I have had. I had the bright idea to start writing these anecdotes down, and then I thought that probably everyone has a "crappy neighbor" story.


So to make a short story long I came up with the idea to start a zine or a blog focused on crappy neighbor stories. Do you have any good crappy neighbor stories to share? I would love to hear them. You can e-mail them to me at: madbob@madbob.com and I will format them into the aforementioned zine/blog and then we'll see what happens from there.

1 comment:

Greg Kim said...

http://strangerthaneviction.tumblr.com/

good tenant landlord tumblr.